Please See the Physical Education Website
Grading and General Information
Daily Performance (@10 points)
Runs Days (@ 20 points)
Mile Runs (@ 50 points)
3K (@ 50 points)
Fitness Assessments (@ 100 points)
* point scale subject to change this is the best estimate for the semester
For Your Information
- All runs must be made up with a Vail Ranch PE teacher even if you have a parent note or an absence.
- Non-Suits will receive a point reduction for Daily Performance Points, but must see us before the class period to borrow clothing
- Absences, Non-Suits, Parent Notes must be made up
- Grades are posted daily, please see a teacher if points are missing for make-up opportunities.
Notes, Absences, Injury or Illness
- Parent Excuses must have a note and you MUST DRESS even if you will not be participating.
- You must make up all points missed; you will not be excused from the points just because you have a note or are absent. You are still responsible to earn your grade.
- If you cannot participate in PE for at least 70% of the semester you will be given a No Mark.
- Doctor’s Notes
- Must indicate restrictions. You may not return to PE until your Doctor clears you.
- Any Dr. note with activity restriction may result in you reporting to the library.
- Parent Notes
- You must still dress and you will receive a “0” which can be made up through 30 minutes of aerobic activity signed off by your parents/guardian.
- After the 3rdday you must have a Dr’s note.